Accepted MSPAS/MPH Class of 2020

Congratulations to those who have been accepted into Touro University's MSPAS/MPH program! For those who have placed their deposits, there is a Facebook group where you can ask the 2019 class questions about the program. Please be patient with us for requests to join the group. It may take a while because we need to verify with the faculty for the official list.

Here is the link to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/666549103516979/

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

• 1 month later...

Hi! How long does it usually take to get verified, placed on the official roster, and added onto the Facebook page? I submitted my deposit and acceptance letter on 3/13. I know it's only been a week, but just wondering! :)

We get an official list from the faculty to confirm who has submitted their deposits. The processing time for the deposits usually take some time, so your request to join the group is still pending at the moment. Don't worry! We saw your request but we are still waiting to hear back from the faculty.

We get an official list from the faculty to confirm who has submitted their deposits. The processing time for the deposits usually take some time, so your request to join the group is still pending at the moment. Don't worry! We saw your request but we are still waiting to hear back from the faculty.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Hello! Any thoughts about the bridge program?

I participated in the Bridge Program last summer. I personally loved the program and highly recommend it! There are 10 people that are accepted into the program and we receive mini lectures from PH and PA faculty throughout the 2 weeks. We also receive some academic counseling and extra study tips. It doesn't require much mental effort, but it is mainly there to help us transition into PA school. I was out of school for roughly 3 years so I just wanted to make sure that I slowly eased into the program. We spent a lot of time with Grace Landel and some of the other faculty members. I also really enjoyed meeting some of my classmates before I met the rest of my cohort during orientation. The Bridge Program really helped me feel less nervous about starting school. It got a little tiring towards the end of the day since it was from 9-5 for 2 weeks. Some extra perks of the program include free lunches and a $1,000 stipend! Feel free to send me a direct message if you need more details!

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations about housing, specifically in regards to good locations to live in that is not too far of a commute (~30 min) and if the best way to attain so (Craig's List, etc). I am still waiting to be added to the Facebook group, so I am not sure if this topic has already been discussed there. Thank you in advanced! =) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I was wondering how orientation works date wise for the incoming 2018 class. I am involved in a couple weddings right around the start date of school (August 2018) so I want to make sure I plan accordingly (school comes first of course). I am from Chicago and the weddings are also in Chicago.. so I want to see what date(s) we will be having orientation/class start. Any advice or tentative dates for me? Any help is appreciated thank you for your time!

On 12/12/2017 at 0:15 PM, anam828 said:

Hi! I was wondering how orientation works date wise for the incoming 2018 class. I am involved in a couple weddings right around the start date of school (August 2018) so I want to make sure I plan accordingly (school comes first of course). I am from Chicago and the weddings are also in Chicago.. so I want to see what date(s) we will be having orientation/class start. Any advice or tentative dates for me? Any help is appreciated thank you for your time!

Hi ! I'm assuming this question is best answered by contacting TUC ! I'd also love to know about the dates if you end up finding out. Happy holidays!

• 3 months later...

Archived