Course retake

So I've tried looking around and can't find an exact answer for my question. I need to retake A&P I because it has been over 5 years since I first took it. I received an A in it the first time. And I know CASPA averages retake grades together, but will those retake credits do anything for my cGPA if I get an A in it again? Or does my GPA stay the exact same?

They don't average the grades together, they just treat all courses as separate courses whether they are repeated courses or not, with everything counting into your GPA. So two As count as two As regardless as to whether or not its repeated, just as repeating a failed class counts as 1 F and 1 A.

They don't average the grades together, they just treat all courses as separate courses whether they are repeated courses or not, with everything counting into your GPA. So two As count as two As regardless as to whether or not its repeated, just as repeating a failed class counts as 1 F and 1 A.

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification, Allegro

Archived