Massachussetts-MGH IHP

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Submitted my application on May 14th and emailed them to verify my application was received. I was notified they will begin reviewing applications after the August 1st deadline and interview invitations will be sent out 6-8 weeks after that.

before you emailed them, had you heard anything from the school? i submitted my app a few weeks ago and haven't received any confirmation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 3:03 PM, eliam22 said:

before you emailed them, had you heard anything from the school? i submitted my app a few weeks ago and haven't received any confirmation.

I had not. I emailed them to ensure they had received my application. Sorry I am just getting back to this now. I have not logged on in awhile. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am withdrawing my application from this program because I was accepted elsewhere. I also don't think my GRE score is even remotely high enough for this program's liking.

Best of luck to you guys. DONT GIVE UP! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I submitted my application in July, but I didn't realize I needed to send in a copy of my Official Transcript until today. 
Does this mean I'm screwed? Everything else is in except for the transcript verification and I already paid to submit my application. It's status says "Received"

Hi. I submitted my application in July, but I didn't realize I needed to send in a copy of my Official Transcript until today. 
Does this mean I'm screwed? Everything else is in except for the transcript verification and I already paid to submit my application. It's status says "Received"
Are you talking about CASPA?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived