Any PA students use Pathoma to study?

Hi all, 

I'm a PA, graduated in 2013, but I returned to school and I'm now in my 2nd year of med school. We use a ton of different books and resources, but one in particular I love is Pathoma. You get a book with it, but the real benefit is his online videos that correlate with the book. I remember learning all the different disease states in PA school, and I really never understand the depth of many of them, or how things worked. His videos are really nothing short of amazing. If I would have used the videos in PA school, it would have saved me a ton of time of memorization, where I never understood what I was memorizing. Some of the details will be too in depth for PA school, but I really think they would help you ALOT.

I have no affiliation with Pathoma, but when I study in med school, I'm constantly thinking, "Man, I wish I had this in PA school, it would have made so much more sense." Plus when you understand something, you will remember it. Maybe there are some free videos online or something you can trial, I'm not sure. Anyway, I would DEFINITELY recommend it. Has anyone ever used his videos before?

Archived