Just moved to Charlotte - weekend CT call or part-time?

I just moved to Charlotte from Dallas TX where I was a CT surgical PA for 4 years, proficient in hearts (EVH), vascular and lungs. I am a mom of 2 young boys, want to be home during the week while my husband works and wondering if anyone thinks there are opportunities to cover weekend call or 1 day/week still doing CT. I love hearts, and with young babies and a new place, would love to stay with the speciality and not have to jump into something brand new.

I just moved to Charlotte from Dallas TX where I was a CT surgical PA for 4 years, proficient in hearts (EVH), vascular and lungs. I am a mom of 2 young boys, want to be home during the week while my husband works and wondering if anyone thinks there are opportunities to cover weekend call or 1 day/week still doing CT. I love hearts, and with young babies and a new place, would love to stay with the speciality and not have to jump into something brand new.

Archived