AT Still 2017 Pending Open Seat

Hi! Congrats on being accepted pending an open seat. I'm on the list as well. I'm not sure how many other people are on the list but I do know they could let us know at any time. From what I've heard some people have been accepted as late as two weeks before classes start. I'm also wondering about how many people are on it and the likelihood of being accepted. 

I'm in the same boat. I called and all Bonnie could tell me is that every time a seat opens everyone on the alternate list is compared head to head, no numbering involved. In my head that means a better chance of getting in, but also curious about how many people are on this list (hopefully it's just the 3 of us hahah!). I feel like I'm going crazy waiting though, but yeah realistically it could be months before we hear anything

Hello accepted pending an open seat friends. I spoke with a representative who mentioned the list has a good 30 people on it as of last week. But don't fear. I was told that they have experienced years where they ended up calling ten or fifteen people before someone finally accepted the available seat. Typically due to candidates having made other commitments. So, there is hope still.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! just wanted to let you all know that a seat opened up and I was finally accepted. Don't loose hope there is still a chance. 

Good luck!

Congratulations on your acceptance. Best of luck with your upcoming school year! I am still waiting anxiously, and I hope I will get to join you!

Archived