Pre-requisites to get into PA school

Hello everyone.

I kind of new to this but I've decided to go to PA school instead of medical school and I'm still a little confused with the requirements and everything. My major right now is Biological sciences and I'll be getting my associates in a year or so and I was wondering if the pre-requisites are already included since its a science major.

Depends on the program.

Ok, look: CASPA is a clearing house.  They exist so you send your information to one place and they send it to the schools you want to go to.  CASPA is not a PA school and does not decide if you: get in, interview, get waitlisted, should have a family, go to med school, become an NP, or anything else.  You pay them to take one set of transcripts, and one personal essay (that you give them) and send them to as many schools as you want to pay for.  It's a way to standardize the process.

You need to:

A- Look at the programs you are interested in and meet their requirements

B- Peruse this site and see that these self same questions have been asked and answered countless times.

Archived