SEMPA conference

I was looking at the schedule, and while the lecture topics look great, I did not see any mention of a recruiter/job fair (similar to what they have at AAPA conference, for example). Does anyone know of opportunities to speak with potential employers during this conference?

I am currently in a PA EM fellowship and would like to potentially make some contacts for employment once I finish my fellowship next year. Thanks in advance for any info.

there are usually recruiters at the sempa conference exhibit hall.

with an em fellowship under your belt take a look at emergency services of new england. they are pa owned and operated group that staffs several facilities in VT. high acuity, great practice. would move there if the wife was ok with VT.

also look at dover foxcroft hospital in Maine. PAs run the show there too:

http://www.mayohospital.com/departments/emergency-department/

Thasks for the reply, EMED. I'd love to live in both of theach places you mentioned, and am intrigued about working for a PA owned company. However, my SO accepted a GI job in the Portland/Vancouver region so I plan to head out to the northwest, as well.

If things go to hell, though, I'll definitely look into those recs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived