TAKING PANCE IN 2 WEEKS

Hi everyone, I am taking the PANCE in 2 weeks and I am using exammaster, pance master and hippo for review questions. If you passed the PANCE using any of this qbanks, can you please tell me how you scored on these tests. I am scoring 70-80's across the board and I am wondering if that is enough.  Thank you!!

Hi everyone, I am taking the PANCE in 2 weeks and I am using exammaster, pance master and hippo for review questions. If you passed the PANCE using any of this qbanks, can you please tell me how you scored on these tests. I am scoring 70-80's across the board and I am wondering if that is enough.  Thank you!!

I used exam master and scored low-mid 70s consistently and scored really well on the PANCE taken 9 days ago. Exam master is much more difficult than questions you will encounter on the pance (in my opinion) but I'm glad I used it because I think it helped train me to avoid test fatigue.

Archived