2016-17 MEDEX PA Jan 19th Interview-ees Meet up

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope everyone has a safe trip to Seattle!!! I would like to be included in the group text as well!! I'm not sure how to private message on this forum though, does anyone else know by chance?

Thanks again in advance! Can't wait to meet everyone tonight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everyone has a safe trip to Seattle!!! I would like to be included in the group text as well!! I'm not sure how to private message on this forum though, does anyone else know by chance?

Thanks again in advance! Can't wait to meet everyone tonight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julia,

I sent you a pm. Do you see it?

Tom

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well.... how did interviews go? For those who get accepted to Tacoma, we have a Facebook page, so be sure to look for it and join the rest of the class! If you have trouble finding it, message me and I'll send ya the link. Best of luck to you all as you anxiously wait for that acceptance phone call!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Super great to meet everyone! I am humbled to think this is a dream that may come true. Please, let us not become strangers. The good feelings we all share just might be the most important factor when things get tuff. I support you all and am really happy we are together forming relationships of trust.

I am going to try and find everyone on Facebook and we can also use the Pacolleagues community page too.

Respectfully,

Jeremy

Haha. Glad I'm not the only one referring to this forum hoping for information! Didn't they tell us that we would know by Monday or Tuesday? I did call yesterday and was told that decisions would be made by Friday. I also am waiting for an email to be answered to try to confirm. I will share any info I get here.

Kelly M

Haha. Glad I'm not the only one referring to this forum hoping for information! Didn't they tell us that we would know by Monday or Tuesday? I did call yesterday and was told that decisions would be made by Friday. I also am waiting for an email to be answered to try to confirm. I will share any info I get here.

Kelly M

Hey Kelly,

My understand was Friday is the day they'll let us ask know. They're making decisions not just I us that interviewed this last week, but also the people that were waitlisted... Some of those folks that have been waitlisted have been waiting for months to hear if they got in or not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I did get the call today :0. Still can't believe it!

For anyone new that may be joining, I was accepted to the UW-T campus, and I would also love to get together before we start! Definitely for some A and P refreshing. Also, I live in Seattle, but would be willing to meet up anywhere local.

Don't worry guys! Hang in there. We are all SOOOOOO qualified. Remember how MANY people we "beat" to even make it to the interview. Seriously. We are all rockstars. I'll be crossing my fingers!

-Andora

Archived