New job offer to chew on.
- This new job will be harder, but I feel I need to get more comfortable with the complicated stuff.
- Is it normal for PA to round and then round again with surgeon? This seems redundant to me.
- Is six weeks enough notice? I have no contractual notice obligations.
- Reasonable counter offer: 85K to start and 110K after six months with 3 weeks PTO + 1 week unpaid
- I feel strongly about having my own malpractice with tail and not being on same policy as surgeon. I worry PA would be thrown under the bus pretty fast.
- Is it unreasonable to ask for access to billing?
Any feedback welcome. Thanks!