Looking for Savannah, GA or Fort Stewart Rotations

I am looking for preceptors in the Savannah, Ga/Fort Stewart area for my clinical rotations next year.

My children and I live in NC right now while my husband is stationed in Savannah at HAAF. We really want to be together again so I am trying to find clinical rotations in the area. ANY help would be great!

Looking for: Family Medicine, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Peds, OBGYN, and BH.

PA-C, MD, DO, NP- all can be a preceptor :)

Thank you!

It will probably be pretty hard because there is already a PA school in Savannah and MUSC is not far off from there as well.  Other PA programs also send a couple of students there for rotations as well.  I have friends who attended South in Savannah and they couldn't even get all of their rotations in Savannah.  Your best bet would be to just start contacting people yourself.  I would also recommend thinking about how far you'd be willing to drive.  If you decide to live in Savannah, it might benefit you to look at areas within an hour of Savannah instead of just the city itself. Good luck! 

Archived