New Job: HCE variety or job hopping?

I have a unique set of circumstances since graduating undergrad and I was wondering if anyone could give some insight on them? I had the opportunity to work a wide variety of health care jobs. I've genuinely loved all of them and being able to adapt to new environments and I've gotten to learn so much from different settings/specialties. Most of all, I feel like they help me see the patient much more as a whole after seeing them in different clinical settings.

However, I'm worried that since I've worked so many jobs, it hurts my chances of getting into a PA school? I have not been actively applying for these jobs, but opportunities came up while I was working (I'm fortunate that I have a lot of family friends in medicine) and I thought that, since I was in a gap year, why not take advantage of the chance to learn more about a different field in healthcare? 

• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at an Assisted Living Long Term Care Facility: 2 months (training hours) 
  • Patient Care Technician (PCT) on Orthopedic Floor: 3 months 
  • Medical Assistant (MA) for Family Medicine Clinic in Rural Area: 6 months 
  • Medical Assistant (MA) for OBGYN in suburban area: 6 months (current) 
  • Medical Scribe for Cardiac & Thoracic Surgeon: 3 months (current, part time)

I've recently been offered a job as a MA/medical scribe for a nephrologist through a family friend. I'm excited about the opportunity because it's a new opportunity to learn a different field and to work in a different setting. I do really enjoy my current job, but to be honest, I've feel like I've hit the point where I've learned all that I could from my job.

I'm just as dedicated to healthcare and the PA profession as I've ever been, however I'm worried. Since I've changed jobs so many times in the past two years, does it look bad from a professional standpoint? 

I'd appreciate any feedback! 

Archived