Application Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first time applying to mercer. Can anyone tell me the application process? Their website says that they are closed for applications but I know they just opened. I submitted my caspa but can anyone tell me if they send you the supplemental next via email or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercer will send an email to you when your application is verified. The email will provide the supplemental application site.

Thank you. One more question. Does anyone know anything about the pre-reqs specificity? As in I'm a bio major, but I didn't take the traditional "bio 1 and bio 2" that is accustomed to down here in the south. I have plenty of other bio classes, and even upper level bio that those are pre-reqs to. Are they super specific to those exact classes? Or if I send them some other syllabi has anyone had any other luck? I tried emailing and have gotten no response. Ty in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did it take to receive your verification email from Mercer after you submitted your application through CASPA? 

I got an email the next day from Mercer with the supplemental that said they were waiting verification. Just got an email today (1 week later) that my application file is complete!

I submitted my CASPA application on 11/3 and everything is verified but I haven't received the email from Mercer about the supplemental application! Anyone else? Should I call/email them?

You can actually find the supplemental application online. Here's the link:

https://chp.mercer.edu/admissions/pa-admissions-requirements.cfm

In the first paragraph, they mention the supplemental and they included a link. I actually used this to do this supplemental before they emailed me with the same link. It was received and my app is currently being reviewed.

You can actually find the supplemental application online. Here's the link:

https://chp.mercer.edu/admissions/pa-admissions-requirements.cfm

In the first paragraph, they mention the supplemental and they included a link. I actually used this to do this supplemental before they emailed me with the same link. It was received and my app is currently being reviewed.

Thank you so much!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived