University of Detroit Mercy Class of 2014!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I submitted everything in August, and received an email that said one of my prereqs did not count. I submitted course description, and it does count, so I am good. I am applying for contingent admission, as one of my pre-req courses will be completed at the end of this semester. However, I did not receive an email yet that it has been forwarded to the admissions department! Am I missing something in this process? I mailed checklist, course descriptions, resume, GRE is sent, CASPA complete, and online graduate admission application is complete. Am I supposed to resubmit my checklist? The program is not very good about responding to emails, and there is NO NUMBER TO CALL which is very frustrating. Anyways, if anyone can give me any insight, it would help. Thanx!

All I have done is email. If I dont hear from them in 48 hours, I email again... I may have gotten this email because we went back and forth for about 25 emails (no exaggeration), so it may have just been a "we got everything, you can stop emailing us now" email... I'm sure you are fine! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I went to their program info session last night, and they said they would be starting to look at applications this week. Interviews should be late February through the end of March, and you should be notified you have an interview about a week ahead of time. Good luck everyone!!

Hopefully we all get calls soon!! Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard anything yet? Im getting anxious. I called yesterday and was told that they do no more updating on UDM's site, after it indicates that it is "complete, ready for review". They indicated that they were still going through applications

Does anyone know what the start date is?

I am also getting nervous because I met someone yesterday who applied for the NP program at U of D Mercy and she stated she got an e-mail last week inviting her to an interview. I haven't heard anything yet about my application for the PA program so I'm beginning to get nervous since it seems the NP program is already conducting their interviews.

Funny that you mention, I too have a friend that had an interview last week for NP program. However, they are two different programs....I also dont assume that the NP applicant pool is as large as the PA's (just a guess) At any rate, it'll be soon, i'm sure...best of luck to you

I am also getting nervous because I met someone yesterday who applied for the NP program at U of D Mercy and she stated she got an e-mail last week inviting her to an interview. I haven't heard anything yet about my application for the PA program so I'm beginning to get nervous since it seems the NP program is already conducting their interviews.

I wouldn't let that make you nervous - theres already enough to be nervous about :;;D: - that is a completely different department, and they may do admissions differently, more/less people in the department, there may be more/less applicants, more/less paperwork, etc... NONE of us have heard anything, so they apparently haven't started yet...

Archived