University of the Pacific (Sacramento) '16-'17 cycle

There still seems to be confusion over the early acceptance. Unless you applied before the early acceptance deadline you aren't up for that consideration, which at this point is everyone. Don't feel bad if you get the "you're back in the pool" email.

I thought the same. if you didn't apply for early admission by jan1st then you aren't considered.

however, at the interview they stated that not all those spots were filled yet and thus r still looking to fill those spots currently. but are not looking to fill the general spots until may. I think that's why people are confused, because they were still looking to finish filling early acceptance spots.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interviewed last Monday, 3/14/17. Got the acceptance call today!! I'm so excited. Good luck to all of you waiting to hear back. Final decisions will be made by June 1st, if remember correctly.

That's so exciting!! Congratulations!! I got the "rejection email" but was so impressed with the program that I will definitely reapply!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interviewed last Monday, 3/14/17. Got the acceptance call today!! I'm so excited. Good luck to all of you waiting to hear back. Final decisions will be made by June 1st, if remember correctly.

Congrats! Was it on Monday or Tuesday the (14th) you had your interview? I interviewed on the 14th as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received a call this week for an Interview next week. It was very sudden as I was not expecting it, I wonder how many seats they even have left.  Seems like they are interviewing people on May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Anyone else joining me on the 3rd? :)

do you know how many more applicants they have left to interview?

During my interview on 4/21, they said there were 3 more dates left w/ 10ish interviewees per date so ~30. 

Does anyone know how many acceptances have gone out so far month to date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked a staff member during my interview day but they did not want to disclose that number 

When I interviewed 3/17 they mentioned that they still had a "few" early decision seats that they needed to fill. I am not sure if a few means 5-6 or 1-2? 

I am wondering if out of the "placed back in the pool candidates" they put half on the accepted list and half on the waitlist...

Archived