Is this a bad situation?

I've considered the silver lining in all of this too. Its hard to take meds away from a patient if they can go across the hall, complain to my SP, and still walk out with their medication. I think my inexperience is working against me right now.

My mentor is the doc who lost his DEA. I'm a little confused as to why he wasn't fired.

I've considered the silver lining in all of this too. Its hard to take meds away from a patient if they can go across the hall, complain to my SP, and still walk out with their medication. I think my inexperience is working against me right now.

My mentor is the doc who lost his DEA. I'm a little confused as to why he wasn't fired.

• 5 weeks later...

Here's an update: after 4 weeks, numerous meetings with my SP and promises of "give me more time" "changes are coming but I can't tell you" I have quit this god awful job. He tried to hold me to a 60 day notice but I hired a lawyer and he dropped it. I guess he didn't want to risk all his dirty laundry being exposed.

Here's an update: after 4 weeks, numerous meetings with my SP and promises of "give me more time" "changes are coming but I can't tell you" I have quit this god awful job. He tried to hold me to a 60 day notice but I hired a lawyer and he dropped it. I guess he didn't want to risk all his dirty laundry being exposed.

Sorry that you had to go through that, but so happy that you were able to get out without too much silliness.  Good luck in your job search!

Archived