• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 shrub

shrub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

Hi All -  I just submitted my secondary application and thought I would start a thread for January 2018 applicants.

#2 tvan2

tvan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:38 PM

Hello there! I submitted my secondary at clarkson two weeks ago and they already verified my application within a week of me submitting it for the January 2018 class. So now each member of the admission committee is looking at my application. Good luck to everyone that is applying!

#3 shrub

shrub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:57 AM

I just received an invite this morning to interview in March. Good luck, everyone! 

• Nera3232 and Laker1 like this

#4 sef127355

sef127355

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:30 AM

I'll also be at the interview in March!!!
  • Nera3232, Laker1 and sef127355 like this

#5 cjarosz

cjarosz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

Hello all!

I submitted my secondary application last week and received confirmation it was being reviewed by the faculty!

Congrats to all who already received interviews!

• Nera3232 likes this

#6 Nera3232

Nera3232

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:50 PM

Hi guys,

Has anyone else received an e-mail stating that their application is " on hold"  and what does that even pertain to? What is the likelihood of being granted an interview??

Congrats to those who have received an interview. Cheers!

#7 gabco25

gabco25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:20 AM

Hi guys,

Has anyone else received an e-mail stating that their application is " on hold"  and what does that even pertain to? What is the likelihood of being granted an interview??

Hi!

I had applied to Clarkson last cycle and received the "application on hold" email and heard from them months later to come in for an interview. What I basically got from that is that if someone decides not to go in for the interview then they pull from the on hold list. It's different for everyone I guess but I think I was one of the few from my interview group that had their application placed on hold. So keep your fingers crossed! I heard from them in April for a June interview (got waitlisted hence why I'm applying again.)
  • Nera3232 likes this

#8 tvan2

tvan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

Hi guys,

My application was put "on hold" as well. Mrs. Roberts told me that Clarkson will make an final decision to give me a interview or not by January. Hopefully we both will receive an invitation!

#9 tvan2

tvan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

Hi!

I had applied to Clarkson last cycle and received the "application on hold" email and heard from them months later to come in for an interview. What I basically got from that is that if someone decides not to go in for the interview then they pull from the on hold list. It's different for everyone I guess but I think I was one of the few from my interview group that had their application placed on hold. So keep your fingers crossed! I heard from them in April for a June interview (got waitlisted hence why I'm applying again.)

Hi gabco25! When you apply last year how long did you have to wait for them to grant you an interview? I am a first time applicant and Mrs. Roberts put my application on hold a month ago. Thanks and I hope you get an interview again this cycle!

#10 gabco25

gabco25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

Hi gabco25! When you apply last year how long did you have to wait for them to grant you an interview? I am a first time applicant and Mrs. Roberts put my application on hold a month ago. Thanks and I hope you get an interview again this cycle!

Hi there! 

I was told in January that I was placed on the hold list and then contacted in mid April for an interview in June. 

#11 akrenner0991

akrenner0991

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:28 AM

I just submitted my application. How long before it was submitted to when they asked people for the supplemental application???

#12 akrenner0991

akrenner0991

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:36 PM

So- I submitted my app on December 4th, yesterday I got an email back from them saying I was put on hold until I finish my last pre-req in 1 week- 

Just incase people are looking for time frames! 

#13 tvan2

tvan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

Hello everybody! Has anyone whose application "put on hold" granted an interview?

#14 cjarosz

cjarosz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

I also was wondering the same thing.  I got an email stating I was placed on hold a few weeks ago. Has anyone heard anything?

#15 Laker1

Laker1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

Hi everyone. My supplemental application was verified on November 17 and I received an email on December 14 for an interview in March. Look forward to meeting everyone in March. What days did you guys choose for the interview?

#16 Laker1

Laker1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:20 PM

I just submitted my application. How long before it was submitted to when they asked people for the supplemental application???

Akrenner0991 I received an email for the supplemental about a month after submitting through CASPA.

#17 cjarosz

cjarosz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

I chose March 3rd as my interview date! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Does anyone know how their interviews are?

#18 Laker1

Laker1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:29 AM

I chose March 3rd as my interview date! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Does anyone know how their interviews are?

That's great. I took the March 4 date because I'm flying in. I'm not too certain how the interviews are. I know the whole process takes a few hours and we get a tour of the facility but aside from that I'm not exactly sure.

#19 cjarosz

cjarosz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:06 AM

That's great. I took the March 4 date because I'm flying in. I'm not too certain how the interviews are. I know the whole process takes a few hours and we get a tour of the facility but aside from that I'm not exactly sure.

Good luck on your interview!! and Safe travels!

#20 futurePA2492

futurePA2492

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:33 AM

Submitted my supplemental application! For those who are interviewing, may I ask how long did it take them to verify your supplemental app and to send you an interview invite?? Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users