Hi all!

Have any PAs in North Carolina have had experience working for some of the larger ED management groups such as MEMA, ApolloMD, or US Acute Care Solutions/EMP?  

What have been some of your experiences, good and bad?  How do you feel about benefits, salary, work environment, and the ever important work-life balance?

Any advice to a new grad who plans to work in the ED right out of school?  

Thanks so much...any input is greatly appreciated!!

I too would love to get people's perspectives on this. I am currently fielding a few offers for NC positions and I have been surprised to find that the lowest offer with the least benefits is the one that came from a physicians group. I have heard excellent things about many of the groups you mentioned and I hope that they live up to the expectation of competitive salaries and benefits that most people associate them with. I am hoping that the group will be amenable to negotiation but I have no idea what sort of policies these large groups have.  Best of luck in your search!

• 1 month later...

Archived