By far, one of the best interview experiences I've had thus far. The program is amazing and created with the students in mind. I really hope everyone's experience was like mine and I wish you all luck while we all wait to hear back. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with a lot of you today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Congrats on the good experience almostPA.  Its a great place :)  Good luck and may your wait be short!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By far, one of the best interview experiences I've had thus far. The program is amazing and created with the students in mind. I really hope everyone's experience was like mine and I wish you all luck while we all wait to hear back. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with a lot of you today.

I interviewed yesterday as well.  Have you heard anything yet?

I completely feel the same way! Definitely a great experience and a great program. Dying to find out as well, hang in there guys!

I emailed Bonnie early February and she said they will have an answer for everyone by mid April or sooner. 

I feel like that was the generic response they gave people because they weren't sure how slow/fast they would move when looking through apps after interviews. Maybe now they have a better idea of when exactly we should know by. Or maybe not! Lol

Just got notified that I've been placed on a wait list. Highly doubt at this point in the application cycle anyone will be turning down their acceptance. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone else who was accepted and to those still waiting on a decision!

Archived