• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed 1/5 and haven't heard anything. I'm a little worried since there's been at least one person accepted from the 1/5 and 1/12 interview sessions and six from the 12/2 interview session. I keep telling myself that no news is good news :) Stay positive and good luck!

Is the 2/3 interview session the last one? They said they are interviewing 100 people. There were 20 people interviewed on 1/5 and 20 in December. I think the 2/3 interviews will be the 5th session (12/2, 1/5, 1/12, 1/27, 2/3). Is that right?

I agree Briezzy.  On program website it specifically says that they design it so that the class does not fill up prior to the application deadline (March) so i would expect that there would be at least one more session in March before they start working down their list.  

Thanks rondaben and briezzy for reminding me of that. The wait is killing me! Briezzy, best of luck to you at your interview. You're going to rock it! Congrats to all those that have been accepted!!! What a sigh of relief for you. I feel like my chest is in my throat after reading the forum today, but really do appreciate all the updates. I'm remaining hopeful and staying positive.  

Thanks rondaben and briezzy for reminding me of that. The wait is killing me! Briezzy, best of luck to you at your interview. You're going to rock it! Congrats to all those that have been accepted!!! What a sigh of relief for you. I feel like my chest is in my throat after reading the forum today, but really do appreciate all the updates. I'm remaining hopeful and staying positive.

I am in the same boat as you. :( Interviewed on 1/5 as well and still haven't heard anything unfortunately. Hopefully we will both hear something soon. I emailed Bonnie last week and she told me that I should hear something by mid April. We just gotta stay positive and hope for the best!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far! I hope that I will get the opportunity to join y'all in the fall. I'm praying that is the outcome!

Archived