Congratulations!!! Do you mind sharing your stats? :)

Thanks! My stats are pretty average.

CASPA verified: September 1st

Undergrad GPA:3.6

Science GPA: 3.3

Patient contact: ~520 hours

Volunteer hours: ~1200 hours

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!! Best of luck at Hardin-Simmons! :)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also interviewing January 5th. Is anyone staying in a hotel? Which ones did you consider? I am not a morning person and need to be as close to the university as possible. LOL

I'm staying at the Hapton inn & suites on I20. I'm getting there the day before.

Y'all who have interviewed this cycle, I have a question regarding the format. It states that we have two one-on-one's and then a group. How is the group interview? I have not had a group interview yet, so I'm curious (nervous) how it is! Is it personal questions like ex why PA, random questions, or a group activity? If y'all would rather message me than that would be super helpful! Thank you!! 

I just recieved a rejection email. Good luck to everyone this cycle :).

So sorry to hear that. Stay positive and keep pushing on. May I ask what day you interviewed? I interviewed on Thursday, 1/5/17, and have not received any communication. Has anyone else been accepted/rejected from this interview date? 

So sorry to hear that. Stay positive and keep pushing on. May I ask what day you interviewed? I interviewed on Thursday, 1/5/17, and have not received any communication. Has anyone else been accepted/rejected from this interview date?

It's cool, I never received an interview invite. I think the majority of people who didn't get an invite was sent the rejection email.

Where did you hear this? I know that some people have already received acceptances.

I heard this from another interviewee from the December round works closely with the two medical directors and a few other staff members at the hospital here in Abilene. Also there were a few locals at the interview that have heard the same thing.

I heard this from another interviewee from the December round works closely with the two medical directors and a few other staff members at the hospital here in Abilene. Also there were a few locals at the interview that have heard the same thing.

Hmmm interesting. I think there was someone who posted in here that they received an acceptance from the December interview. Oh well thanks for the info! 

Archived