Taking transcripts to the Interview?

I have been invited to Interview on 26th Oct 2016. Email from Duke said to bring along sealed official transcripts. I have no problem getting local schools here to mail me or DUKE, sealed transcripts. But I have a foreign degree too, I do not know if it would be possible for my school to mail a sealed transcript to Duke on time or at all. There is no online portal to order another set of transcripts etc. But I do have a WES evaluation done on my transcript and degree.

Does anybody know if I can take just WES evaluation report of degree and coursework which I can get in a sealed fashion? Also I can bring along my Original transcripts from school. But they are not sealed.

I'm afraid that is something you will have to ask Duke directly. That is probably not something you want to take a strangers word for and then duke wanting something else and risking losing your possible seat.

And for me, I just had all my transcripts sent by mail. Didn't want to risk losing them on the flight over.

I'm afraid that is something you will have to ask Duke directly. That is probably not something you want to take a strangers word for and then duke wanting something else and risking losing your possible seat.

And for me, I just had all my transcripts sent by mail. Didn't want to risk losing them on the flight over.

I am also thinking ordering other transcripts to be sent over by mail. Thank you for your answer though.

Also does someone know if its okay to have schools send them transcript electronically? UNC has an option send PDF of official transcript which is more convenient. 

I am also thinking ordering other transcripts to be sent over by mail. Thank you for your answer though.

Also does someone know if its okay to have schools send them transcript electronically? UNC has an option send PDF of official transcript which is more convenient.

That is a good question that I wouldn't mind hearing the answer to if anyone knows. I graduated from UNC too and sending it electronically would make it easier. I'm probably just going to stick to the safe side and get an official hard copy from the university. We have plenty of time to receive it by the interview date (mine's on October 26).

That is a good question that I wouldn't mind hearing the answer to if anyone knows. I graduated from UNC too and sending it electronically would make it easier. I'm probably just going to stick to the safe side and get an official hard copy from the university. We have plenty of time to receive it by the interview date (mine's on October 26).

Congratulations and Good luck. 

Archived