MINNESOTA: St. Catherine University 2016-2017 cycle

I am also curious: of those who have selected their preferred interview dates, have you heard back on which date you will be interviewing for sure?

I sent back my preferred dates 9/7 but haven't heard anything yet. They said they respond within a week though so hopefully emails will be coming in the next 1-2 days.

• 1 month later...

I interviewed on 10/25 and got an acceptance call on 10/27!! Looking back at the old forums it looks like they got back to almost everyone about 2 weeks after the final interview date. Good luck to everyone who interviewed! Does anyone know how much the deposit is and when it is due?

I interviewed on 10/25 and got an acceptance call on 10/27!! Looking back at the old forums it looks like they got back to almost everyone about 2 weeks after the final interview date. Good luck to everyone who interviewed! Does anyone know how much the deposit is and when it is due?

$400 due on the 14th. Hope you've recieved their acceptance letter in the mail, has all the info you need!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet?

No, I have not. Any other wait-listers out there have input. I have been accepted to other programs but I would still love to attend St. Kate's.

Last I spoke with Admissions in late December I was in the top 10, whatever that means. Not sure if they have 20 or 30 on the waitlist.

For those accepted, has anyone heard anything from the program since their admissions offer and letter? I placed my seat deposit immediately, received the official letter of acceptance, and took care of some pre-req stuff immediately; but it has since been radio silence from the program. I would hate to be missing out on any information accidentally.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived