best PANCE Q banks? Help Zebra vs Hippo vs Kaplan vs Med Challenger?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using Rosh Review right now and I'm really liking it. I might be looking into PrepU because practice questions are my favorite way to study but it seems like a new Qbank. Do you feel like the ~$70.00 is worth it for 6 months though? 

Definitely worth it. I like Rosh review as well but for some reason I spend most of my time on PrepU.They have a better break down of questions than Rosh. Also, it is an adaptive learning algorithm. It works pretty well though. The keep testing you on your weakness until you master the subject and move on to harder questions. At first, it is easy but as you get to higher level it gets tougher. THe idea is to do lot of questions both easy and hard. PrepU is much easier than Rosh but prepU do a better job in some aspect than Rosh. For example, PrepU has much better sets of psych questions than Rosh. 

If you are on Rotation, PrepU is the way to go to prepare for EORE, especially PAEA EOR. 

Awesome, thanks for your reply, I'll definitely order the 6 month deal soon! You've convinced me, especially with how many questions there are for the price. Did you ever renew for more months / can you renew for more months?

You can renew to 3 or 6 months. I've been using it for less than 2 months on and off. Done about 1500 questions. Averaged 80%ish so far.

You can do questions your phone too btw.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived