2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to do anything else if all your boxes are checked. Once Wayne state receives your Caspa application they will look at your supplemental application as well. There is no "submit button" but as long as all your information is uploaded then Wayne state will be able to access it. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was just reading on their website. For the GRE part that says, "The examination must be taken by July 31 of the application year and the official student score sheet must be scanned and included in the WSU Graduate Application supplemental documentation by September 1. Scores submitted after the September 1st deadline will not be accepted."

The part mentioning being scanned into the WSU Grad App supplemental doc, did we have to request the scores separately and actually scan them into the supplemental app? I thought we just had to send everything with that to CASPA?

Archived