2016-2017 Applicants

• 2 weeks later...

I also received a call a few weeks back asking if I had any questions. I am a repeat applicant at USD but last year they did not do rolling admissions and they had 2 interview dates. Emails were sent out with interview invitations late September early October if I remember correctly. One was towards the 3rd weekend in November and the other was the first weekend in December. Good luck to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email stating that I did not submit the USD Graduate School Application. However, I did submit it back in May and forwarded them the receipt from my application. I called to clarify and they stated that they had found it. 

Anyone else have this issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received an email with an invitation to interview today at 3:48pm. The two interview date options are Nov 19 and Dec 3rd. They give you the option of either date.

Any previous successful applicants at USD have any information on the format of the interview day? Was there an essay? Any advice on how to prepare for either the essay or interview? Besides service to the under-served, what else does USD emphasize and look for in an applicant?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived