• 1 month later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2017 at 8:21 PM, AAD said:

I tried to email Ms. Sadler, the secretary, about info since hurricane Irma cause many flights to be canceled and since I noticed they got a new website. However, she never responded to my initial email or my follow up email...

Ms. Sadler emailed me back and the program is hoping to hear about their site visit by the end of this week.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, crcrown said:

I have also heard that they have had their probation lifted. I believe they are trying to decide on when to start the second class now. Hopefully we hear something at some point this week.

you are correct about accreditation status,    we have not officially heard any news about when the next class is starting....   the first obstacle was getting off probation...  so thats some good news for individuals waiting on the next class

Just received an email from Elizabeth. She is in the middle of reaching out to applicants who wanted to keep their application on hold for the next class. Per Elizabeth, the Admissions Committee has decided to open the application cycle, for the class starting in August 2018, on November 1st and the deadline will be March 1, 2018. 

51 minutes ago, crcrown said:

Just received an email from Elizabeth. She is in the middle of reaching out to applicants who wanted to keep their application on hold for the next class. Per Elizabeth, the Admissions Committee has decided to open the application cycle, for the class starting in August 2018, on November 1st and the deadline will be March 1, 2018. 

@crcrownDid Elizabeth mention if we would have to re-interview?

Elizabeth just emailed me and told me that they should know in a couple of weeks if we are going to have to re-interview or not. But she also said that they don’t do rolling admissions anymore so everyone will find out about interviews and admissions decisions at the same time. So I’m not sure what that exactly means. If we don’t have to re-interview, would that mean we’re automatically in? And if it’s not rolling admissions based, then would we find out about admissions decisions in March? I’m just kind of confused

On 10/30/2017 at 10:10 AM, crcrown said:

Does this mean they won't be starting a class in January 2018?

• 3 weeks later...

Received this today from Elizabeth:

"previous interviewees will be added back in the pool of candidates to be picked for interviews in March. This was decided due to the fact that we have had faculty changes and a new interview process. We want all decisions to be as fair as possible." 

• 1 month later...
Hi I am interested in applying for FMU but I haven't gotten the chance to interview yet and visit the campus. Can people who have interviewed or current students tell me what the main selling points are for the FMU PA program?

Hey! Did you get a chance to see the campus or hear from people who interviewed last year? Is there a PA forum group for this cycle? I can’t seem to find one. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 4:30 PM, samanthadickson said:

are they open to applicants this cycle? i find it strange there is not a forum for 2018

They did open the application for 2017-2018! There probably isn't a separate forum for 2018 because they opened the application later than other PA programs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived