• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I got a call today for interview on 3/31 1-3:15. I am looking forward to it. I am living in Cleveland, OH and scheduled a Cherry Blossom race in D.C. on that Sunday. I once scheduled to drive to D.C. on 3/31 but now I am thinking about to drive to Florence on Thursday after lunch (10 hours drive).

Thanks the info from Karebear, Morganbmac and Jason, I think I will definitely ask the advice and help from your guys. It's my first time to visit SC.

Good luck to all applicants!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on Feb 23th. I contacted Elizabeth the Administrative Assistant via email about when one will hear about the programs updated accreditation status and the program's decisions of the applicants. She informed me that the committee will me the following week after March 31st to discuss who they will be accepting. They are supposed to hear about their accreditation status the end of this month aka by today, but she said it could be the beginning of April. They will not extend acceptance letters until they hear about the accreditation status. It seems like we should hear the week of April 3rd sometime.

We have not heard anything back on accreditation status as students here, so i would  imagine no...  since they are waiting to tell newly accepted students until they get their accreditation

If you dont see it on the website as an update on their status or get a notification from there,  I will be glad to post an update as soon as we know and are allowed to do so. 

we went through the same thing last year, we had to wait for them to get their status,  i know its nerve racking, but it should be any day now.

-j

I'm guessing they haven't heard anything about their accreditation yet. I've been checking here, my email inbox, and their website pretty much every day and haven't seen any updates yet. 

I'm right there with ya HopefulTerrier. I am confident they will get their accreditation but the wait has been killing me! Hopefully we will hear back any day now. Best of luck to you all!

I'm right there with ya HopefulTerrier. I am confident they will get their accreditation but the wait has been killing me! Hopefully we will hear back any day now. Best of luck to you all!

I'm confident they will get it too. It doesn't sound like they will have any problems. I just wish the accrediting body would hurry up and let them know they are good to go, haha. Best of luck to you as well!

Thank goodness I am not the only one. I too have been stalking this forum, their website, and my email. I hope they find out soon because I am anxiously waiting, as well as sick of my co-workers asking me EVERY DAY if I heard anything back yet haha. Good luck to you both and fingers cross we hear sometime this week.

Archived