CALIFORNIA Dominican University, 2016-2017

After submitting CASPA, I got an email a couple months later asking to send them verification of a lab component for some of the courses and I received an interview invite shortly after.

I got the email asking me to verify that my science classes had labs a few days after I submitted but I haven't heard from them since then. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard back from the 11/18 interview group?? They said we would hear back in about a week but idk if this will be before or after Thanksgiving. 

I thought Ana said we would here back in 2-3 weeks because 1 week was too short for the first interview group so they wanted more time to decide. I'm just not going to have my hopes up to hear back this week haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I interviewed on Friday, December 16th and was called on Monday, December 19th with the wonderful news that I was accepted! Did anyone else from that interview day get accepted as well?

Best of luck to everyone else!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!  I interviewed that day as well, but haven't heard anything yet. 

Archived