Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also received my rejection email today. This is just a minor bump in the road in becoming a PA. It was a great experience and I will definitely apply again next cycle, if I don't get into another program this time around. Congratulations to all who are accepted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fb link is available once you pay the deposit and move on to the next stage on the portal. There's also a fb group for the incoming PA class only. Leslie will add/confirm you for these groups. Hope that helps.

Can you help direct me to the facebook link please?

I got an early acceptance on jan 24th, I paid the deposit, sent out the agreement for matriculation, and submitted the criminal background check on the 25th. My portal is stuck on the "offer made" link in which I dont see any facebook link. I havent asked leslie but she told me once she receives the background check form student affairs which can take a while, she will move me to the next page where there are more links about financial aid etc. Do you see if a facebook link on the "offer made" page? I am looking forward to meeting my future classmates! congrats to everyone who got it!

It takes a while to move to the next stage. There will be a tab called "enrolled." The Facebook link will be there. Once you join the fb group of MBK, Leslie will add you as friend and invite you to the group for our class.

cool thanks. This background check is taking forever. I have a squeaky clean record but if they are trying to call my my current employer im sure its going to slow things. Our HR department never answers their phone!

cool thanks. This background check is taking forever. I have a squeaky clean record but if they are trying to call my my current employer im sure its going to slow things. Our HR department never answers their phone!

924er, 

If you log onto your background check you can see how far along it is. It took mine 3 days to process and once that happens they wait 10 or so days before they release it to the school so you have time to review it. If its all clear you can release it to the school before that date. Hope this helps!

Waitlisted. If anyone from the waitlist hears anything can you please let the rest of us know? I'll be sure to do the same should I hear anything. I know it's not ranked (right?) but it's still good to know what's happening with the program. This program is the closest to my family and would help me with child care. 

Thanks!! 

Waitlisted. If anyone from the waitlist hears anything can you please let the rest of us know? I'll be sure to do the same should I hear anything. I know it's not ranked (right?) but it's still good to know what's happening with the program. This program is the closest to my family and would help me with child care. 

Thanks!! 

I was waitlisted as well. In the email I received, they said the waitlist was ranked, but they were not allowed to tell us where we were in the ranking or how many people are on the waitlist :/

924er,

If you log onto your background check you can see how far along it is. It took mine 3 days to process and once that happens they wait 10 or so days before they release it to the school so you have time to review it. If its all clear you can release it to the school before that date. Hope this helps!

It took a total of 2 weeks for my background check to finish lol anyways all that matters is that I'm officially enrolled. Can't wait to meet everyone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived