• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 ns62761

ns62761

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:37 PM

Yes, that is what they did. But the previous person was asking if they called anyone from the wait list

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Oh I see! My ba

#202 PAower

PAower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

I am on the waitlist from feb 11th interview. Anyone here know how they select their alternative list?

#203 MELLIEG12

MELLIEG12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

I emailed Admissions office yesterday simply to ask if the class was full and the admissions counselor who emailed me back did not answer my question. She simply said, "the admissions committee has until August to pull people off the waitlist. They encourage all alternates to start reapplying for the next cycle." I've seen in past years that applicants were able to reach someone in the admissions office to see if the class was full. Has anyone else had luck reaching someone at the admissions office?

#204 FuturePa82

FuturePa82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

I emailed Admissions office yesterday simply to ask if the class was full and the admissions counselor who emailed me back did not answer my question. She simply said, "the admissions committee has until August to pull people off the waitlist. They encourage all alternates to start reapplying for the next cycle." I've seen in past years that applicants were able to reach someone in the admissions office to see if the class was full. Has anyone else had luck reaching someone at the admissions office?

I emailed also asking if they would be pulling from the alternative list and received the exact same response.

#205 MELLIEG12

MELLIEG12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

I emailed also asking if they would be pulling from the alternative list and received the exact same response.

Bummer. I guess it is up to us all to keep each other in the loop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users