Application Cycle 2016-2017

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist yet?

I have yet to hear back, but I keep catching myself checking my cell phone hoping that Dr. Lohenry called and left a voicemail. I am not 100% sure, but I believe one of my coworker's friends was accepted off the waitlist. So I think they began taking student's off the waitlist. However, I do know people that were accepted last year that were accepted off the waitlist in June so there is still hope! I wish you the best of luck!

I'm sure their class is filled, and theyr'e just calling as people drop out.

From what I heard, the class is completely filled and they aren't taking any more people off the waitlist unless some of the student's decide to go to another school. :/ Hopefully your applications are started and almost submitted. You can also contact the office and speak to a counselor and see if there were any areas of weakness or concern that you could address in your supplemental application. I've done that the past two years which I have found to be extremely helpful. 

• 1 month later...

Archived