ECU class starting fall 2017

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my CASPA and was verified on 07/01 but I'm still waiting on the grad school app to be updated so I can complete the application process. Last time I checked which was last week, the grad school app is still under construction. They said we would get an update from CASPA as to when it will be ready for us

• 2 weeks later...

They must be interviewing without the grad school application... or did you fill it out a different way?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Nope filled it out normally. They did say in a previous email they would be following up on interview invitation regardless of the completion of the supp app.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pabound2016

Congrats on your interview and I hope you hear back soon! I interview at ECU on September 6th and I was wondering if you could tell me a few things about your experience. About how many other people were interviewing that day? What was your opinion on the MMI? Anything you wish you were more prepared for? Again, congrats, and I hope we will be future classmates!

Pabound2016

Congrats on your interview and I hope you hear back soon! I interview at ECU on September 6th and I was wondering if you could tell me a few things about your experience. About how many other people were interviewing that day? What was your opinion on the MMI? Anything you wish you were more prepared for? Again, congrats, and I hope we will be future classmates!

I interviewed on 8/19 too and have heard nothing yet. I was really impressed by the program and I'm hoping we'll start hearing some good news by the end of the month! Good luck to you all!

Also, is anyone else still having issues trying to fill out the grad school app? I started one a few months ago but can't complete it since the start term field won't populate and the posted date the application says it'll be available just keeps getting pushed back. Hoping this doesn't hold back my status with the admissions committee.

I interviewed on 8/19 too and have heard nothing yet. I was really impressed by the program and I'm hoping we'll start hearing some good news by the end of the month! Good luck to you all!

Also, is anyone else still having issues trying to fill out the grad school app? I started one a few months ago but can't complete it since the start term field won't populate and the posted date the application says it'll be available just keeps getting pushed back. Hoping this doesn't hold back my status with the admissions committee.

I also am having issues with the grad school app. I remember receiving an email indicating that the app would be finished updating by September 1. I tried to go to the application to complete it, but fell short with the same problem you experienced; I was not able to enter in the start term. I called the graduate school department, and the lady that I talked to said they do not know when they will be finished with the update. I am also hoping this doesn't hinder the timing we get any correspondence from them concerning our acceptance/rejection/waitlist. Hopefully, we'll hear back and be able to complete the grad school app soon.

I don't think so. It says in one of the first paragraphs: "If you are applying to the Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Communication Sciences and Disorders programs, you will not need to send any supplemental items to the Graduate School." But then again, the next sentence is a bit confusing. 

So the supplemental app is up now. It looks like we need to send transcripts and GRE scores directly to the grad school, too? Or am I confused? 

I don't think so. It says in one of the first paragraphs: "If you are applying to the Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Communication Sciences and Disorders programs, you will not need to send any supplemental items to the Graduate School." But then again, the next sentence is a bit confusing. 

Hi everyone, so I called the physician assistant studies program and they said not to upload/send any GRE scores, transcripts, or any other supplemental material as everything is done through CASPA. I also called the graduate school department that handles the supplemental application, and the woman I spoke to indicated that the only thing we need to do for the PA program is submit the fee (in addition to completing the required fields of the application, of course).

Hopefully, acceptances will start being sent out with the grad school application now being available to everyone. Good luck!

Archived