Submitted primary CASPA app...how long to be verified?

Hello everyone, 

I just submitted my primary CASPA app.  It said it could take up to 4 weeks for it to be verified.  I was just wondering if anyone else just submitted theirs recently and it was verified in a shorter time than 4 weeks?  This hurry up and wait game is so hard to play!

Thank you for all who took the time to read this and respond.  I really appreciate it and good luck to everyone currently applying!

dang, I know they always say it could take longer, guess I was hopeful for a few days to a week.... maybe too hopeful I guess :/  is this considered late in the game to apply?  I wasted time thinking about and editing my personal statement too long I think

A rushed application < an application that has taken sometime to be submitted.

I submitted before you and I am still waiting.  I know, it's a bummer.

I called yesterday to ask what day they are working on.... because I have heard of people doing that, and the representative got really mad at me- said she was working on 740 applications and to call back after it is 4 weeks.  Just a couple weeks ago, it was only taking 3 - 4 days, so I am getting antsy too!

Archived