The safest bet is to be prepared for all types of questions. Traditional questions about why you want to be a PA, why you want to go to this school, tell me about yourself etc., behavioral and situational (tell me about a time when...) and ethical questions answering what you would do in a hypothetical situation.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get an email about the deposit right after you were accepted? I'm still waiting for my e-mail and I'm not sure if I should try e-mailing or calling Dr. Rebman about it yet or wait a little longer.

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I believe that I received the email a few hours after the phone call. Did you get it yet?

I've been accepted! 100% choosing this school, anyone else get in?

I got accepted as well! Got the call this week! Absolutely said yes and getting ready to pay the deposit! 

I was accepted as well, and couldn't be happier as this was my first choice!! Congratulations to everyone else that will be part of the class of 2019, I look forward to meeting you in May!

Just accepted this weekend as well! Look forward to meeting you all soon :)

Was accepted from the alternate list today! So excited to start my journey as a PA at IUPUI! Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Congratulations to you all!

I can make us a Facebook group. How does "IU PA Class of 2019" sound? Other suggestions?

You can send me a private message (using the Messenger near the top right corner of this page) with your name and e-mail address, and I can add you to the group :)

If you know other individuals who were accepted, feel free to include their names as well!

• 1 month later...

Archived