2016-2017 Application Cycle

Just wondering if anyone has received any confirmation emails from the program. I was CASPA verfied back in mid-May, and sent in my check and supplemental essay around the same time. However, the $40 was never deducted from my account. I'm wondering if they haven't begun to review any materials, or if I'm missing something! 

I plan to call the program after the holiday weekend, but just thought I'd see if anyone has received a confirmation email at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone has received any confirmation emails from the program. I was CASPA verfied back in mid-May, and sent in my check and supplemental essay around the same time. However, the $40 was never deducted from my account. I'm wondering if they haven't begun to review any materials, or if I'm missing something! 

I plan to call the program after the holiday weekend, but just thought I'd see if anyone has received a confirmation email at all.

I haven't received any confirmation either. Maybe they don't have rolling admissions

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived