2016-2017 application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also got an interview invitation for October 1. Received it yesterday. Not exactly sure yet if I'll be attending. I'm already scheduled for 5 other interviews around that date and I've already been accepted to 1 XD. Thankfully, they've given us a lot of time to decide to accept or deny it.

Good luck to everyone waiting for news.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am scheduled for an October 1st interview...Can anyone tell me about the interview and what kinds of questions they ask?

Thanks!

Congratulations! I am also scheduled for the Oct 1st interview, I am excited to meet you all!  From what I have read in posts from last year, there is a writing prompt and then small group interviews to follow.  People were generally saying that it was a laid back, answer the same question one-by-one type thing (I'm only specifying because some are more interactive).  I don't know, obviously, if they changed anything for this year but hopefully not!

Archived