Class of 2016-2017

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all! I will be starting PA school at the end of this month. I want to wish you all the best during this application cycle!! I know how terrified and nervous you all feel. Good luck to everyone!

Fritzy313--- they start sending out interview offers during the first or second week in October. I got my interview invitation on October 9th last year.

Glad to hear it Justin! Now it's time for the waiting game. I've gone through some old threads from previous classes and it seems as if UAB extends invitations for interviews starting in early October.  I told myself that I was going to get my CASPA stuff sent in and then forget about all this admissions stuff until then.  I unfortunately found myself NOT being able to do this.  Thats why I decided to join a thread, so I could meet other prospective students and maybe we could all get through this admissions stuff together.  On a different note, I do have a my first child on the way that same month! October 24th my wife and I will be welcoming a little girl.  So I also have that coming as well.  I have a lot of blessings to be thankful for! Hopefully, come this fall, being admitted to UAB will be one of them! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MaryFred,

I've been informed that they will extending invitations for interviews during the months of October and November.  As of 10/05, I have not received anything from UAB pertaining to interviews.  I hope this helps.  All we can do is wait and try not to worry about it.  Best of luck to you!

Archived