2016-2017 Yale University Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who have been accepted and are planning to attend, do you know any names of apartment buildings current PA students live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a conversation about this topic at the Yale Physician Associate Class of 2019 Facebook group. Come, join!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Did anyone with a low GRE like mine get an interview at Yale last admissions cycle?

Major: Exercise Science

cGPA: 3.94

sGPA: 3.97

GRE: 26% Verbal, 76% Quant, 59% AW

Hours: 1600 Med Tech + 1600 Home Health Aide (Yale counts this I believe) (3200 Total)

Research: Senior Honors Thesis which was a Clinical Research project, which made my supplemental question answer for the clinical research question strong

Volunteer: 200 hours PT clinics, 100 Pre-Physical Therapy Volunteer coordinator (I know, changed path)

• 4 months later...

Hi! I am joining the Yale PA Program Class of 2020, and could not be more excited. I have a random and very specific question for those that attend now. I see there is a technology fee that we pay for, I'm wondering if all students get a standard device for class etc. I know some programs "give" iPads, laptops, etc. Otherwise, I was hoping to buy an iPad and thought Black Friday might be a good time to do so. Would appreciate any insight! I called, but couldn't get in touch with the program. Thanks!

Archived