Tacoma Area

Graduating this fall and looking to move family from Western NY to WA. I see there are a ton of jobs from job sites and just trying to narrow down where to apply. I have 6 years experience as paramedic prior to PA school and looking for jobs in FM/IM/Hospitalist/ER/UC. I feel comfortable in many work settings, but definitely looking for an employer that values their PAs and not just be another cog in the wheel. PM me if anyone has advice or leads or at a job looking to hire another likeminded PA!

If you want to live in paradise here in the San Juans, I know of an ER job you could probably get. If I had recent ER experience I would go for it.

Nice. I love that area. My uncle was stationed at the Naval station on Whidbey. It's seems to be a little higher cost of living in that area though.

I grew up in western Washington, the further north you go the better. Tacoma and Everett are sketchy areas. Redmond is nice. If your planning to buy a home my mom is a real estate agent there. I can give you her number, she's with Keller Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived