2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an idiot. I sent in the supplemental application through their website before receiving an invitation. I really wanted to get my applications in early and thought my CASPA confirmation was sufficient to apply. Most of my schools want both at the same time. Arg. Has anyone else done this? I received an email from Naisha Bible as follows and I'm not sure if she's saying my entire application has been denied or just that my supplemental has been removed. I hope they are still willing to review my CASPA app and that I may still have a chance to re-submit the secondary. Has anyone else had this experience?

"It has recently come to my attention that you submitted a supplemental application and you have not been invited to do so. Your application has not even been processed. It states on our Program website that supplementals are by invite only.  It is imperative that all directions are followed while going through our application process. I have un-submitted your application and it will not be considered at this time." 

I'm an idiot. I sent in the supplemental application through their website before receiving an invitation. I really wanted to get my applications in early and thought my CASPA confirmation was sufficient to apply. Most of my schools want both at the same time. Arg. Has anyone else done this? I received an email from Naisha Bible as follows and I'm not sure if she's saying my entire application has been denied or just that my supplemental has been removed. I hope they are still willing to review my CASPA app and that I may still have a chance to re-submit the secondary. Has anyone else had this experience?

"It has recently come to my attention that you submitted a supplemental application and you have not been invited to do so. Your application has not even been processed. It states on our Program website that supplementals are by invite only. It is imperative that all directions are followed while going through our application process. I have un-submitted your application and it will not be considered at this time."

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my interview invitation for 9/13!

Also received an interview invite! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it on the 13th. Anyone know how flexible they are with changing to a different interview date??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Also received an interview invite! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it on the 13th. Anyone know how flexible they are with changing to a different interview date??

Congrats guys!! When did you guys submit the supplemental?

The 13th isn't great for me either so I asked Naisha about it and she said there are no other dates so either the 13th or nothing!

Hmm I think what she meant was there are no other dates currently. I was told that they will have other available dates in the future but she isn't sure when they will be yet. She told me just to email her later on in the cycle and she would let me know if there was openings for the later interview dates.

Finally received a response back, and no go on my application because of my physiology course (first one was in 2010 and second one was 1 credit off). Naisha was very helpful on figuring out why and whatnot, very quickly too. Please don't hesitate on emailing her if you do get that awful email. It may not be because you're a poor candidate, which is such a relief!! My fault for not rechecking everything 5x, hope you guys will hear good news soon!!

Archived