Marist College PA Program 2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I am a current student in the Marist PA program and was one of the tour guides today.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the program, where to live, or anything else! My email is alannakohler@yahoo.com. Good luck on your upcoming interviews. We're all very excited for you guys

Do you think getting an interview date for Jan 20 , 2017 might lowers down chances of acceptance in program as they do rolling admission. Pl advice.

I don't think that having a later interview will hinder your chances of getting in. I think the people they accepted so far are candidates that they knew they would accept no matter who else interviewed. There are still spots left! During my interview process, people who interviewed towards the end of the process received acceptance phone calls.

Don't stress about how many spots are left, just focus on putting your best self forward during the interview! Good luck!!

I don't think that having a later interview will hinder your chances of getting in. I think the people they accepted so far are candidates that they knew they would accept no matter who else interviewed. There are still spots left! During my interview process, people who interviewed towards the end of the process received acceptance phone calls.

Don't stress about how many spots are left, just focus on putting your best self forward during the interview! Good luck!!

Thanks for your kind words , I really appreciate your feedback. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone kindly share their experiences of the interview? What would you suggest to better prepare for an interview at this program? Did you have individual based interview and/or group interview. Will they have you do a written essay portion as part of the interview? Please let me know since I love to hear your feedback about this program. This is a very exciting program and I look forward to learning more about it. 

Can anyone kindly share their experiences of the interview? What would you suggest to better prepare for an interview at this program? Did you have individual based interview and/or group interview. Will they have you do a written essay portion as part of the interview? Please let me know since I love to hear your feedback about this program. This is a very exciting program and I look forward to learning more about it. 

Hey! Congrats on getting an interview. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to speak about the interview process or the day in particular just to keep it fair for everyone else who are interviewing. I think as long as you are there as yourself and are happy to be present you should be absolutely fine. They are honestly just trying to get to know you, its a great program! 

I interviewed on 20th Jan and like everyone have not heard anything so far. I did talk to admission office and I am being told that they are doing 2 more rounds of an interviews in feb and they will be taking a decision once they are done.

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated

Archived