North Carolina: High Point University 2017 start

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

My applications were verified this past thursday and I got an email on Friday saying my materials were received and that they will begin the review process. Does that mean I should be expecting back from them soon (interview invite/rejection)? I was quite surprised by how fast they put my application into review just after my CASPA verification.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! I applied in mid July,from people who applied last year do you remember any important dates for interviews and acceptances?  

Last year I believe interviews began in late September. My interview wasn't until December, the very last interview group to go through. I had completed my application in early august, but my shadowing hours weren't finalized until after. Even though I was the last interview, I do know a student who was accepted to the program from my group. Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have any other information about the interview?

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. I don't know much more about it. I just know that they are interviewing 16 people and all of the interviews are in the afternoon. I think the interviews will be individual (no group interviews). I hope you guys do great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived