South University - RICHMOND 2016-2017

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an invite for the 8/12 interview session in Richmond on July 12th, but I didn't see it until yesterday!! I replied right away to Ms. Jefferson so I hope they will still let me attend.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Their interview session looks intense. So nervous. Hope to see some of you in August!

• 2 weeks later...

You guys. Was that not the best interview session ever? (Except for that annoying girl who kept asking all those stupid questions...just kidding, that was me.)

I loved it. I had a few reservations, but I was up-front about them and gained the information I needed to waylay those hesitations.

Good luck to everyone; it's such an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new program that also has the advantage of building on the successes of an existing program.

Crossing my fingers for that phone call...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Got my denial email yesterday, best of luck everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that; I know how raw and defeating those emails are. Keep your head up, learn from this interview and use it to practice for what's next. I know it shakes your self confidence to the core, but cry, gorge on ice cream, punch a boxing bag, or do whatever you have to to get it out and move on. Just keep swimming!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Archived