South University - RICHMOND 2016-2017

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed at South- West Palm Beach. Although a very stressful day, obviously, it wasn't too bad. Started with a group interaction, then a short essay (ethical question), then an individual interview with one student and three admission committee members. Asked a variety of questions, mostly typical interview questions, none of which I was not prepared for. I would say just prepare best you can and then just be yourself. It's your experiences, so you should be able to speak on that with no difficulty. Don't stress. I was so nervous, but afterwards I felt such relief, and am ready for my next one.

Hello all! I received an interview invite for 7/8 and replied with a confirmation that I will attend. However, I did not receive a response. Did any of y'all who received an interview invite get some kind of confirmation that you are set and scheduled?

Congratulations! When did you submit your application?

@ableddy @tomboyishgirl Congrats on getting an interview! My advice would be to be yourself, smile, know/prepare your interview questions, and ask lots of questions. You are "interviewing" them as a PA program for you as well. The interview was relaxed. They want to get to know you. All of the faculty are very kind and Ms. Jefferson made the day enjoyable. She did a good job in organizing it all. Good luck! 

Archived