UTSW 2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applied a few days ago, do you guys know if there is a supplementals application as well or if there is any other fees for the processing like UNT?

There's a "supplemental" in the sense that you have to fill out a residency questionnaire. Has anyone gotten a verification that UTSW received their application? I haven't heard anything and last year they emailed me pretty quick afterwards and I applied around the same time

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve applied to other schools as well as UTSW. From what I’ve learned, they don’t start looking at the applications until September - I believe in the order they receive the apps... Now, I’m not completely sure about this, I was told this by a student who applied there last year.

The first interview is September 9th, they start sending out invites in July. They are rolling in a sense..... This is what they said at the information session that I attended in May.

Yep. Go look at the first page for last year's applicant cycle if you want to gauge the timeline.

I applied as well. I emailed the school wondering about my application process and they received everything, but I haven't had anything sent to me about residency. I submitted everything about a month ago.

Early applicants will probably start receiving e-mail from UTSW towards the second half of June/early July.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived