2016-2017 Application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waitlisted as well! I was not given a ranking. Does anyone have any additional information regarding the waitlist? Do they rank their candidates? Keeping my fingers crossed...

Just email or call Ruth and she will tell you where you stand

Cheers and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! It is so cool to read through the process and acceptance into Red Rocks, congratulations to everyone accepted and wait listed! I don't want to barge in too hard to this discussion so I'll keep it short... UC and Red Rocks both mention on their websites warnings about taking upper level bio at community colleges, did anyone interviewed or accepted have any or all of their prereqs (specifically upper level bio) taken at a regionally accredited community college? 

I am planning on applying next year, but I will have a mix of classes from a university and a community college.

Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...

To soothe my anxiety, does anyone have an idea of how many people they take off the waitlist? Thank you!

I haven't asked Ruth. I'm currently number 3, but would like to know what their average off the waitlist is as well! I just feel like I've been bugging them constantly and don't want to email again haha I'm waitlisted at other programs as well and most of their averages are 10-15 off the waitlist, though I know Red Rocks is a smaller class than any other program I have seen

Archived