• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 emlp

emlp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Has anyone heard from off the waitlist yet?? And if so, what number?

#182 royce920

royce920

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

Hey ya'll, Congrats to whomever has been accepted already, we look forward to seeing ya,ll again. We've been on break for a month so we may not have looked on here. On the topic of waitlist, I'm not trying to discourage anyone but I believe in honesty. I know the faculty says 5-10 taken usually, but our class has 2 from waitlist. There may be more they just don't say, but Im pretty sure thats about it.  Not to say there won't be more this time around because you can never tell. 

#183 dbreeves94

dbreeves94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

Hey! I don't know if you have heard back yet, but I was originally # 14 on the alternate list, and I was accepted last week. If you haven't already, I hope you hear soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#184 alakait

alakait

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

For those of you that were successful applying during this cycle, do you have any advice to those of us getting ready to apply this cycle? Thanks!

#185 andrewb

andrewb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

@alakait I'm sure you've taken a look at the department website, you'll see extra classes that you can take to get points on your application. When applying I asked myself, every week, what I was doing the following week to improve my chances of getting in. So do everything you can, every shadowing opportunity, every volunteer opportunity. You are striving to show that you are not just an academic performer, but that you are deeply committed and resilient. It's a small program, so you want to make it known that you're a team player, that you can help, and are willing to accept help from, the other 39 students in your class. Good luck!

#186 dbreeves94

dbreeves94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

Everyone in our class has different strengths and backgrounds in terms of both experience and academics, so we all contribute in different ways to our class. Focus on making your strengths stand out and do what you can to improve your experience and knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users