2016-2016 Application Cycle

Could some of you, who got accepted and not, post some of your statistics to give future applicants a general idea of what they would need to be competitive. Thank you, this would be super helpful in helping me and probably a lot of others make a good decision about whether to apply here or not. Thanks.

Prequisite GPA: 3.70

Cumulative GPA: 3.67

GRE: 158 Quantative, 152 Verbal and 4.0 Writing

~2000 patient care hours

~ 24 hours shadowing

Hope this helps!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got accepted and will begin in July! Good luck to everyone else interviewing and on the active list! Don't be discouraged if you're on the active list at all. One student was on the active list until three days before class began last summer, stressful, but good to know. Also, I think they said 13 or 14 that were on the active list last year were offered a seat. Good luck to all!

I got accepted and will begin in July! Good luck to everyone else interviewing and on the active list! Don't be discouraged if you're on the active list at all. One student was on the active list until three days before class began last summer, stressful, but good to know. Also, I think they said 13 or 14 that were on the active list last year were offered a seat. Good luck to all!

Congrats!! When did you interview?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived