Self-Reporting GRE: Test Registration ID

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of filling out my CASPA application and I noticed that the self-reporting GRE score feature contains a textbox asking for a test registration id. Would anyone happen to know where I can find this? I took the GRE twice. Is this id for a particular test or an id given to identify the applicant?

Thanks!

So I looked through my emails and I do not think the numbers provided there are the numbers that the CASPA app is asking for. It's asking for a 7-digit number. I went to the "View Scores and Score Recipients" hyperlink on the GRE website and noticed that the Registration number indicated there matches the 7-digits being asked for. I will call customer service to verify when they open back up again.

Guest GoyaHoya69

So I looked through my emails and I do not think the numbers provided there are the numbers that the CASPA app is asking for. It's asking for a 7-digit number. I went to the "View Scores and Score Recipients" hyperlink on the GRE website and noticed that the Registration number indicated there matches the 7-digits being asked for. I will call customer service to verify when they open back up again.

So was this the correct registration number? This means that all of your GRE tests have the same registration ID, correct?

Archived